Soldat CTF League Forums ~ Archive Forum Index

<  SCTFL Staff Talk  ~  Ender

poop
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Administrator Joined: 22 Sep 2004 Posts: 1029 Location: USA
Remember that Imageshack script I asked you about like 2 years ago. If it is hard to add it or something else which prevents you from adding it, then let me know.. because you said you would add it and never did. Its a nifty little feature for reporting clanwars.

Also can you put 1 of the NA admins as Administrator on the whole forum. I dont care which one, but sometimes someone has to do something on the forum admin panel and due to time differences and people having to sleep, we cannot always find one of you to do that.

Thank you.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quote
Administrator Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Posts: 271 Location: Pennsylvania, USA
poop wrote:
Also can you put 1 of the NA admins as Administrator on the whole forum. I dont care which one, but sometimes someone has to do something on the forum admin panel and due to time differences and people having to sleep, we cannot always find one of you to do that.

I concur. It'd be very convenient if one of the NA admins had this ability.
Ender
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Last SRL season we tested a new online match reporter ( http://reporter.soldat.nl/ ) which worked pretty well, it also has an upload function so it kind of makes the imageshack thingy redundant if we're gonna use it for SCTFL. What do you guys think?

I gave Sean full admin rights since he's the most senior of you three! Sean, read this stuff so you don't fuck up the special functions i build into the forum Smile.