Soldat CTF League Forums ~ Archive Forum Index

<  General Discussions  ~  Please unlock NoS vs BHA thread

soldatdizzy
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quote
Admins, please unlock http://sctfl.soldat.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7004&highlight=bha

The match is still up in the air and since BHA forums went down due to haxors this thread is currently my best contact point to communicate with mitja during the week (due to timezones, I can't easily talk to him online M-F).

The last time we talked, both of us seemed intent on observing good sportsmanship and completing the match on good terms with one another, and in a way that would leave a solid, inarguable SCTFL result. We would like to refight round 2 on NoS server and round 3 on BHA server.

Or, explain why it was locked? Either/or, I bow to your wisdom. Thanks.

[NoS] Dizzy

xfire todhostetler
mar77a
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Administrator Joined: 07 Oct 2006 Posts: 117 Location: Argentina
You can use Private Messages. Should probably post a new topic when you get this match finished.

Faulty, doubtful and void reports are usually locked to be identified while updating stats.

20:03 <+ouchy`> i usually put my hands in my underpants
20:03 <+ouchy`> before important matches
20:03 <+ouchy`> warm them up
soldatdizzy
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:10 am Reply with quote
OK thanks.

mmitja, I'll get back to ya on this... we still have two good weekends where we can try to finish the match.

xfire todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quote
mmitja - hoping you find this message - based on timezone diff, there is hardly any chance of playing the match except in the area of 6pm - 10pm GMT on Saturday or Sunday. That's actually an odd hour for NoS, but I think I can get it arranged, so be sure to xfire me each weekend day of the remaining season between those hours. Later,

xfire todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quote
NoS is finished SCTFL'ing for the year. Regarding the BHA vs NoS match, whatever the admins and mmitja are happy with (discount, forfeit, etc.) is fine with NoS and you won't get any dispute from us.

xfire todhostetler