Soldat CTF League Forums ~ Archive Forum Index

<  General Discussions  ~  Win reported twice

soldatdizzy
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quote
http://sctfl.soldat.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34108#34108 is a duplicate match report.

I am sure it was an honest mistake, just pointing it out.

xfire todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quote
OK... i thought about it some more, and I did some research and talked to Ghostdog. He and I agree that in our recollection, Che DID beat us twice. So I think it's just a case of the 2nd match using the numbers and screens from the first one.

From what Ghostdog says, and I agree, the admins can do whatever they want with this. Both our clans are done SCTFLing this year anyways.

xfire todhostetler
soldatdizzy
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quote
OK... i thought about it some more, and I did some research and talked to Ghostdog. He and I agree that in our recollection, Che DID beat us twice. So I think it's just a case of the 2nd match using the numbers and screens from the first one.

From what Ghostdog says, and I agree, the admins can do whatever they want with this. Both our clans are done SCTFLing this year anyways.

xfire todhostetler