chaka
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quote
Gather Admin Joined: 29 Aug 2005 Posts: 208
:>
Blood Shaman
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Oct 2005 Posts: 318 Location: Georgia, United States
It is in Old English
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Timmeeh
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quote
*Congrats EF beating Asy, somewhat expected it.

*BS 3 - 0 Asy

*Just dont jump to conclusions yet, I know LP can put up a very nice fight, AE doesnt have great individual players, but in a team they are also one of the best clans around (with DS & rami ofc), and LP managed to beat them too, and I don't think anyone of you guys expected that to happen.
And ouchek, you know I wanted Asy to win, just because of that fag called zuppi, but your arrogance is growing lately, not just yours, I'm speaking about your members thinking Asy is superior to anyone else, which is not even close, there are a shitload of players, that are really good, that are in sucky clans, and if you put those together, there would be some other great clans, for example, wtf is Ciesta doing in Ap..?! Also, when you lose, Asy would come up with pathetic excuses like, 'We got inactive before the game' 'We didn't have Horn, and hes the best player in Asy, without him blabla..' Bullshit.

Anyways, I know this is going to be a very good finale, may the best clan win!

I called DarkNoddy a swede... It was not forgiven.
crankk
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Amen @ timmeeh nicely said ^_^

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Underestimating a player/clan is the worst thing to do. I know it from myself.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quote
hahaha timmeeh.. maybe you are one of those best players who are in some shit clans, and maybe you should make your clan 27th time again, maybe it will work this time with your superior players... and btw why would i lie or something, we just lost so what? we won tpc, tnl-b, sctfl9, what about you, I just know that top 3 clans are EF AE and Asy. I don't know which is first because we lost to ef right now, but we won our last 8 fcws and tpc match vs them.. so they did better this time and believe me if we trained a bit more last week, scores would be different - maybe still a loss, but who cares, the match is over, now you can forget it, without saying: I knew that and that, you didn't know anything. Also it was a plan to kill The Asylum after SCTFL and we're going to do it because some just don't enjoy playing it anymore? maybe a little break will help after 20 000 played clanwars.. i don't care anything about soldat anymore and timmeeh how can you be so rude time-to-time on forums, but in all clans i were, you ALWAYS asked to join.. so please, you can talk like that after winning some league not now Rolling Eyes anyway i wish you a nice match vs LP and good luck to both clans. enjoy!

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quote
I'm not rude, I'm just stating my point, and many others.
Even if you trained, you wouldn't have won, imagine Tuks playing instead of alper, I wouldnt be a massacre. I'm not saying alper is bad, not at all, but he sure is better than most of Asy, well, atleast, better than some.
And its not the matches in the past you need to bring up, TPC, fcws blabla, thats different, in a playoff game, its hard vs hard, but this time, I guess u were just too soft, trust me, training or not, EF would have beaten you anyways.

Demonic
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quote
Administrator Joined: 08 Feb 2006 Posts: 338
Great. Always some drama for the playoffs. Even if there's none with the match, someone's bound to make some :p

And what about the TPC match Timmeh? That was just as hard vs hard, it's not an fcw. Two pretty much even teams faced each other, and this time around EF were the winners.

Also, the 'this and that would've played' is a bullcrap argument. EF, Asy, AE, LP and the like are good clans because the players are around the same skill level, and they trust each lineup. That's why other clans, who just have a few good members and a lot of crap ones fall out before or early in the playoffs ( like BC cr3w when the huns left ).

Also nice signature. Wasn't KO 'sposed to win SCTFL or TPC or something? :p

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Nice signature indeed! Very Happy

Alexoner made it for me on request!
Anyways, I'm not saying Asy sucks, not at all, I also stated that Asy,AE,EF and LP are very good clans, but, I also dont want the americans to keep their stereotypes about the euro community. 'Full of themself, braggers, idiots' blabla, that's the kind of behaviour, our 'pros' have.

Mandlc
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quote
waaaa haha timmeeh so your point is EF is the best clan around and even if we had trained there wouldn't have been any difference.. or is that just because you wanna be an EF trial again? ^_^ daamn too bad we didn't take this match enough serious and prepared for it cause then i doubt there would be any of your posts in this topic Cool

Demonic wrote:
Also nice signature. Wasn't KO 'sposed to win SCTFL or TPC or something? :p
I guess it was Wink

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quote
<3 nice job EF, very glad you beat them, although I would never have bet money on it in a thousand years! Wink

BWUAHAHA.. Twisted Evil

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quote
No Mandlc, I'm sure, that if EF noticed, you guys played very good lately, they wouldnt have used alper, and they wouldve let Tuksu play, u just got raped by a secondary lineup using your best.

LP Style: You hemos got poont.

Enik
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Im really having a laugh reading all this.. Ef beat Asy, whats the big deal.
There are so many good players out there.. Good players beat other good players. GG and move on:)

Sn powah
sneaky bastard
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quote
KaraKura Gold Joined: 06 Jul 2005 Posts: 279 Location: Northern Ireland
Nice to see people can make so much drama out of nothing ;_;

and less bashing of alper, tim! we might have underestimated him before but he did amazing when we really needed him. He doesnt deserve the 2nd best shit.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quote
No shit Sherlock Joined: 08 Nov 2005 Posts: 15
I don't think there has ever been this much trashing of other people's skills in just one thread before