Soldat CTF League Forums ~ Archive Forum Index

<  General Discussions  ~  New SCTFL Admins Application Form!

poop
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Administrator Joined: 22 Sep 2004 Posts: 1029 Location: USA
Send me this application, fully completed in a private message. Thank you.. We are looking for 2-3 Europoen admins and possibly 1 NA admin. However, admin applicants are not restricted to these parts of the world. We will also consider applicants from other parts of the world.

6 things..

Soldat Experience
Community Experience
Prior League Experience
Why you should be admin
Activity: Post how many hours per week you can devote to sctfl

Try not to make 1 word answers, for example, in soldat experience, you should tell me how long you have been playing soldat for, previous clans, etc etc. Community experience, what soldat communities are you involved with, how long have you been involved in SCTFL community, are you familiar with the entire soldat community? How? If you have ever been admin in any previous leagues, post the league information and what your position was. What qualities or skills do you have which makes you a better admin... all skills will be considered, some include knowing html, php, being a mathematician, being logical, being objective, having alot of free time, etc etc. Anything which you feel makes you a good admin.

Be patient, we may not decide who the admins are for a few weeks. So dont start asking us whether you were chosen or whatever.

I will not be the only one reading them. All the admins will read these so dont say my name or address the actual application to me.